The Kate Stella Wellness Approach
- It's a partnership: Kate Stella Wellness uses an evidence-based, proven approach that supports sustainable change through a dedicated 1:1 partnership where you will have the opportunity to take incremental steps over a 3-6 month period in order to develop new, long-lasting healthy habits.
- It's grounded in Duke's scientific and evidence-based methodology: Duke Integrative Medicine has pioneered an approach to health care that places the patient at the center and addresses the full range of physical, emotional, mental, social, spiritual, and environmental influences that affect a person's health. This “whole-person” approach makes it possible to address underlying factors that influence one's health, rather than just treating the symptoms of a health condition.
- It's progress-oriented: We will begin with a self-assessment and then translate new insights about your health into specific action steps to improve your health and well-being.
- It's goal-supported: You will have the opportunity to set specific, measurable, action-oriented long-term goals and devise an action plan to support your overarching goal(s).
- It's all about setting you up for success: As you take each step to support your action plan and long-term goals, together we’ll make adjustments as obstacles arise while also establishing appropriate support systems and accountability plans.